Lip lifts have become a popular procedure and can dramatically enhance your look. Over time, as the skin ages, it becomes less resilient. The distance between the nose and lips can become longer, and some people inherit a longer philtrum (the area between the nose and upper lip).
Should I Get a Lip Lift?
If you dream of having a fuller upper lip along with revealing more teeth when you smile, a lip lift could be the ideal way to enhance your look. This custom facial plastic surgery can:
- Shorten the distance between the nose and upper lip
- Create a larger upper lip by revealing more of the vermilion lip that was hidden within your smile
- Enhance the look of your “Cupid’s bow”
- Create a younger, more appealing facial appearance
- Achieve a smoothing effect on vertical lip lines
- Reveal more upper teeth when you smile
- Address a permanent frown due to downturned lip corners