A relaxing way to pamper your skin. The goal of a facial is to exfoliate the skin and remove impurities. A facial treatment typically includes steaming, exfoliation, and extraction. It may also incorporate a mask, a peel, and a facial massage. A regular facial can keep your skin fresh and glowing — and leaves you feeling restored and renewed.
Why Have Regular Facials?
To help keep your facial skin healthy, you should undergo facials from a trained professional on a regular basis. Benefits of facials include:
- Stress relief: Facial massage reduces anxiety and lifts your mood, and pressure points in the face that are connected to various systems in the body respond positively to massage.
- Cleansing: With a good facial, your skin gets a very thorough cleansing that would not be possible at home.
- Slower aging: Regular facials with facial massage promote collagen production and also boost cell regeneration for younger-looking skin.
- Increased circulation: Massage improves circulation in the body, including the face. Improved circulation means that more oxygen and nutrients are carried to the face for healthier cells and clearer skin.
- Skin rejuvenation: Products and methods used in a facial can help your skin recover its luster.
- Detoxification: The skin accumulates waste every single day, and needs to get rid of it to prevent breakouts. Ingredients used in a facial can help detox this waste out of your skin.
- Open pores: It’s impossible to avoid pollution in the 21st century, and your skin is bombarded daily with toxic substances that can clog your pores. Facials help open pores and remove these impurities.
- Exfoliation: Dead skin cells collect on the surface of the skin, making it appear rough and dry. Facials are an excellent way to exfoliate.
- Skin tightening: The skin gradually loses elasticity with aging. Chemical peels, masks, lotions, and serums used in facials are enriched with botanical extracts that can stimulate collagen growth to reduce the signs of aging.